One Mean Chickadee

Sunday, August 07, 2005

WARNING! This one is all about poker.

So if you're not interested, tune out now.

POKER UPDATE: THE RUNNING TALLY OF MY BANKROLL

AKA, AN EVENING IN THE LIFE OF A SEMI-SERIOUS ONLINE POKER PLAYER

All right, after a long day of doing hard work around the house, I finally settled down to play poker at around 5:00. It it now 10:00. I took about an hour off to eat dinner. Other that that, here's what happened tonight. (Note that I am rounding all totals off to the nearest $5.)

Beginning bankroll: $160
Entered $10 tournament (10-seated). Busted out 4th. Bankroll: $150
Played ring game for about 2 hours. Did not do well. Bankroll: $60
Entered $20 tournament (6-seated). Came in 2nd. Bankroll: $75
Entered $10 tournament (10-seated). Came in 1st. Bankroll: $115
Played ring game for about 15 minutes. Did well. Bankroll: $150
Entered $20 tournament (10-seated). Came in 1st. Bankroll: $230

So now I am up $70 for tonight. Isn't this fascinating? I'm going to play one more $20 tournament, only because Jackspatula is too tired to watch "Hotel Rwanda," which I am dying to see. If I lose, it's his fault. (Baby, I am kidding. Love you!)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger lulu said…

    I am IMPRESSED! You are BLOGGING! Finally, a sister's voice in my daily all-male blog-o-verse.

    Happiness.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger lulu said…

    I am IMPRESSED! You are BLOGGING! Finally, a sister's voice in my daily all-male blog-o-verse.

    Happiness.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

     

Post a Comment

<< Home